- One of the UK’s leading specialist Will Writing and Estate Administration companies.
- Professionally accredited personnel, with many years’ experience in the industry.
- Members of National Will Writers.
- Committed to the highest standards in the industry and adhere to a strict code of conduct.
- Highly tailored approach, making the process as easy and understandable as possible.
- Costs amongst the most competitive in the UK at present.
- Highly recommended by our clients.
Raina Telgemeier’s new graphic novel ‘Ghosts’ tackles the delicate topic of death and loss with children.
Figures show that 37,261 Wills that went to probate in England, Scotland and Wales in 2015 included a legacy donation, up from 34,908 in 2014.
A recent announcement by the Treasury could put an end to a permanent non-dom status for tax purposes.
A High Court Judge has overturned the Will of a ‘significantly vulnerable’ man who left 95% of his estate to his carer.